The corridor-type shelf is a kind of holistic shelf that is not separated by channels and continuous; the corridor-type shelf adopts the tray access mode, which is suitable for storing single-variety and large-volume goods; compared with the pallet shelf, the warehouse utilization rate can be Up to 80%, the warehouse utilization space rate can be increased by more than 30%, which is the storage rack with the highest storage efficiency. On the support rails, the pallets are stored in the depth direction, one after the other, the goods are accessed from the same side of the shelf, and are stored first, then taken, and then stored first. The balance weight and the forward-moving forklift can be easily accessed into the middle of the shelf. goods. The investment cost is relatively low, suitable for the large horizontal size, small variety, large quantity, commonly used to store a large number of the same type of goods, because of its high storage density, high utilization of ground space, often used in cold storage, food, tobacco, etc. A warehouse with a high storage cost.
Suitable for a variety of warehouses, generally stored in tray units, the simplest and most widely used shelf form. The forklift can directly enter the cargo lane to access materials. High storage density and large storage capacity. The shelf is suitable for storing large quantities, small varieties, large flow materials, adjustable height of the laminate, and convenient disassembly and assembly of the shelf structure. The corridor-style shelves are suitable for storing large quantities and small varieties of goods, and the warehouse utilization rate is high.
The composition of the corridor-type shelves: under normal circumstances consists of column pieces, beams, ox legs, guide rails, etc.:
Column group: The medium-sized shelf column is rolled and formed by a cold-rolled steel plate by the special cold-bending forming unit. The front column is punched with double-row holes. The hole distance is arranged in a straight line at a distance of 75mm. The column hole is used for hooking the beam; a Single (double) row of round holes, the whole distance, and the front hole are consistent with 75mm, used to fix the crossbar. The two columns are opposite, and there are transverse connecting rods (traverse rods) and inclined connecting rods (straight rods) in the middle to assemble the two columns into the column group of the shelves.
Common specifications: 90*65*1.8 (with photos), 90*65*2.0 (with photos), 100*80*2.0~2.5.
Beam: The beam is usually a composite beam. It is welded by two hanging pieces and a beam rod. The beam rod is made of two special cold-rolled C-shaped channel sheets of steel. This structure makes full use of the material according to the steel structure design theory. The anti-load capacity has the characteristics of lightweight, strong bearing capacity and low cost. The safety pin is attached to the hanging piece when it is connected to the column.
- Common specifications of gantry beam: 80*45*1.5.
- Common specifications of connecting beam: 80*40*1.5.
- Common specifications of the cargo beam: 50*30*1.5.
Cattle legs: for stamping and forming components, welded parts, the structure is simple, the bearing capacity is large; easy to disassemble!
Guide rail: It is a cold-rolled molded part, which can be made to any length according to needs, without joints, beautiful structure, and uniform force.
Processing technology of each component: After processing all parts of the shelf, it is all polished, degreased → de-rusted → surface adjusted → phosphating → drying → electrostatic powder spraying → curing → packaging. The surface of the produced finished products is smooth and beautiful; the height of the shelf can be adjusted up and down according to the 75mm pitch, and the disassembly and assembly are convenient.
The size and stress standard of the corridor type shelf:
The corridor type shelf single-span single length*width should be no more than L1800mm*D1300mm.
The length can be set according to the size of the fork surface of the card, the width is determined by the width of the card, and the height of the layer is determined by the height of the cargo.
- Column 90*65*1.8 load capacity per card is not more than 500kg / layer The height of the column group is not more than 6 meters.
- Column 90*65*2.0 The load capacity per card is not more than 1000kg/layer. The height of the column group is not more than 8 meters.
- Column 100*80*2.5 The load capacity of each layer is not more than 1500kg/layer. The height of the column group is not more than 12m.
The force of the beef leg (arm) and the guide rail can be selected according to the weight of each card position!
Tonglang-style shelf logistics supporting tools and channel size:
The pallet must use a double-sided cardboard or self-made steel cardboard. The length of the single item and the fork channel of the corridor type shelf should be +200mm in the direction of the fork plate of the card, but the width of the fork channel should be ensured to enter smoothly. Access the forklift and ensure that the first level of height can enter the forklift frame!
Applicable product industry: Electronics, beverages, daily necessities, etc.
The parameters that need to be understood for the first time:
- The length, width, and height required for each shelf of the shelf.
- Specifications of the type of goods stored (the total length, total width, and height of the shelves are set by the type of goods).
- Understand the height of the warehouse and the access method to determine the total height of the shelves, or directly ask the customer the required shelf size can also be based on our production and production specifications for customer reference.
- The load capacity of the shelf (how many kilograms per card), the special requirements of the customer.
- Warehouse overall logistics orientation: that is, the goods storage has come from there?
- Logistics tools: forklift type specifications, and channel size.
- Reserve of fire protection facilities for fire protection facilities.
- Description of requirements for ground bearing
- The frequency and quantity of incoming and outgoing cargoes.
- Lighting and ventilation requirements.