What is a Heavy shelves
Heavy-duty shelves, also commonly known as beam-type shelves, or cargo-type shelves, belong to the category of pallet shelves, which is the most common form of shelf in various domestic storage shelf systems. The fully assembled structure in the form of column pieces + beams has a simple and effective structure. It can be installed according to the characteristics of storage unit container equipment, such as: partitions, steel laminates (steel grid plates), wire mesh layers, storage cage guides, oil drum racks and other functional accessories, which can meet different unit container equipment forms. Cargo storage.
Table of Content
1 Heavy shelves Introduction
2 Heavy shelves main features
3 Heavy shelves Structure
▪Heavy shelves Installation method
▪ Heavy shelves Classification
▪ Heavy shelves Advantage
4 Heavy shelves uses
5 Heavy shelves Product extension
6 Heavy shelves matters needing attention
7 Heavy shelves Metrics
8 Heavy shelves Specifications and accessories
▪ Heavy shelves Specifications
▪ Heavy shelves accessories
Heavy shelves Introduction
Heavy-duty shelves are the most common type of shelves, and each layer supports more than 500Kg, which is why the name comes from it. It has good picking efficiency,
Heavy shelves (13 photos)
Can store heavier items, but lower storage density. Heavy-duty racks are also called pallet racks. They have the characteristics of load bearing capacity, wide range of adaptability, mechanical storage, and high selection efficiency, but the space utilization rate is average. It is widely used in manufacturing, third-party logistics, and distribution centers. It is suitable for both multi-variety and small-volume items, as well as small-variety and large-volume items. This type of shelf is most commonly used in high-level warehouses and ultra-high-level warehouses (such shelves are mostly used in automated three-dimensional warehouses)
Heavy shelves main features
1. Generally, the goods are stored in the shelves for storage after being assembled by unit container equipment such as pallets and storage cages. The load of each unit is generally within 4000kg, and two units are usually placed on each floor.
2, is one of the most common and widely used shelves, suitable for most warehouses or product goods.
3. It has the characteristics of 100% random picking of goods. Handling machinery such as forklifts can reach any cargo location for storage operations. Storage operations are convenient and fast!
4. Storage operations by mechanical handling equipment.
5. The shelf span of the unit is generally within 4m, the depth is within 1.5m, the shelf height of low and high warehouses is generally within 12m, and the shelf height of ultra-high warehouses is generally within 30m (such warehouses are basically automated warehouses. Some sections are formed by inner columns with 12m).
6. The height of each layer can be adjusted freely at an integer multiple of 75mm.
Heavy-duty (beam-type) shelves are generally made of cold-rolled shaped steel. The columns are formed by punching rhombus holes on the surface of 80 (90) x 60 (70) Ω steel. The beams are connected by 80×50-100×50-120×50-140×50-160×50 welded beams. In general, pallets are generally used instead of shelves to facilitate forklift handling. The design with a layer load of 1 to 5 tons, the surface is electrostatically sprayed with plastic, the waterproof, rust and corrosion resistance is stronger, the safety factor is high, and the plug-in combination does not require screws and welding. Storage capacity
Heavy shelves Structure
Heavy shelves are assembled by uprights, beams, cross braces, diagonal braces, and self-locking bolts, which can effectively prevent shelf instability after the bolts are loosened; the beam uses a special cold-rolled P-shaped closed beam; the structure has a simple, reliable and light weight Features of strong bearing capacity and low cost; special design safety pins are provided when the column card is connected to the column, which can ensure that the beam will not fall off under the impact of external force; the laminated board adopts the internationally-made strip board, which has strong bearing capacity , Wear resistance, simple replacement, low maintenance costs.
First install the horizontal pull (horizontal brace) and the diagonal pull (diagonal brace) on the column with screws. The two assembled column pieces (one column piece = two columns + several transverse pulls + several diagonal pulls) are erected on the ground. The distance between the two column pieces is adjusted to the length of the beam and then the beam can be installed.
When installing the sub-frame, first install the column piece, and then adjust the distance between the installed column piece and the side piece of the main frame to the length of the beam, and then install the beam.
Number of horizontal and diagonal pulls:
Column length: 1000 ~ 1200mm, one diagonal and two horizontal
Column length: 1300 ~ 2200mm, two diagonal pulls, two or three horizontal pulls
Column length: 2300 ~ 3200mm three diagonal pulls, two or three horizontal pulls
Post length: 3300 ~ 4200mm, four diagonal pulls, two or three horizontal pulls
Column length: 4300 ~ 5200mm, five diagonal pulls, two or three horizontal pulls
The number of horizontal and diagonal pulls is shown below. Generally speaking, the calculation method is one diagonal pull for every 600mm, one diagonal pull for each upper and lower, and one additional horizontal pull can be added appropriately.
Heavy shelves are divided into beam shelves, heavy pallet shelves, narrow lane pallet shelves, heavy storage logistics shelves, mobile heavy shelves, pull-out shelves, etc.
1. Fully assembled structure, free combination, convenient and flexible installation and disassembly.
2. The column is formed by folding the hot-rolled plate at multiple angles, so the bearing capacity of the shelf is large.
3. The pillar is an assembled structure, and the beam and the pillar are connected by a steel buckle, and locked with a safety key to prevent falling off.
4. The column is provided with a hole spacing of 75mm, which can be adjusted according to the height of the goods.
5. It is suitable for the storage of material pile height. It can make full use of the space position of the warehouse to achieve the purpose of material classification management.
Specific parameters of heavy shelves:
Heavy shelves uses
Heavy-duty shelves are low in cost, safe and reliable, and easy to assemble and disassemble. It is suitable for manual access, and each layer can effectively carry more than 800kg. It is suitable for manual storage of box-type goods, or supporting the loading of scattered heavy parts with parts boxes and turnover boxes. goods.
Commonly used in the field of logistics, warehousing, etc.
Heavy shelves Product extension
First, heavy double deep shelf
1. Double-deep rack is an extension of heavy-duty beam rack, which is named for different applicable forklifts.
2. The goods are first-in-first-out and the picking rate is 50%. The difficulty of picking up the goods is moderate and the application is wide.
Second, heavy narrow lane shelves
Narrow lane racks have the characteristics of large bearing capacity, wide range of height adaptability, high selection efficiency, etc., and the space utilization rate is increased by about 20% compared to the beam type.
1. There is a wide variety of items that can be stored. With trays and various accessories, it can solve the problem of access to most materials.
2. Forklift passage only takes about 1.6 ~ 2m.
3. Storage and retrieval machinery: Narrow lane dedicated forklift.
4. High space utilization, about 60 ~ 65%.
5. All storage spaces can be accessed independently, FIFO.
6. It is suitable for warehouses with high factory buildings, which can reach 14.5 meters.
7. High requirements for ground flatness.
8. High operating efficiency, fast speed, walking and lifting can be performed simultaneously.
9. Extremely high picking efficiency.
10.With infinite RF, high management accuracy can be achieved
Heavy shelves Specifications and accessories
The specifications of heavy-duty shelf columns are: 60 * 80 * 2.0, 70 * 90 * 2.0, and 70 * 100 * 2.0.
Specifications Heavy-duty rack beam specifications are: 50 * 80 * 1.5, 50 * 100 * 1.5, 50 * 120 * 1.5, 50 * 140 * 1.5, 50 * 160 * 1.5 hug welded beam and 50 * 110 * 2.0P beam .
Heavy-duty shelf beam specifications are: 50 * 100 * 1.5 50 * 120 * 1.5 50 * 140 * 1.5 50 * 150 * 1.5 50 * 160 * 1.5 one-piece beam
The specifications of small-span beams for heavy shelves are: 30 * 30 * 1.0, 30 * 50 rectangle * 1.2, 40 * 40 * 1.0, 40 * 40 * 1.5, 40 * 80 * 1.5.
The specifications of heavy-duty shelf laminates are: 0.7mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm 4.0mm steel plate with a bent bottom reinforcement.