Cantilevered Racking Advantages:
- Provide flexible storage and easy access to your non-pallet-sized material such as lumber, pipe, tubing, steel bars and furniture.
- Cantilever rack is a freestanding storage unit with horizontal load carrying arms extending outward from a single vertical column.
- The absence of a front column makes cantilever rack faster and easier to load and unload than selective pallet rack, lowering your handling time and costs.
- Available in single and double-sided configurations, cantilever rack is made of four basic components: towers, bases, arms and brace sets. Cantilever towers, also known as cantilever uprights, are steel columns, pre-punched to accommodate the cantilever arms at multiple storage heights.
- Cantilever bases are bolted or welded to the towers based on load requirements. Base units extend slightly beyond or equal to the length of the cantilever arms to prevent tipping.
Why Choose Yl-rack?
- Thickness, size, layers, and colors are customized, different sizes and colors are available.
- Single or double sides according to the client’s requirement.
- Different style shelves according to the client’s requirement.
- Direct from the factory guarantee a good price.
- A simple device guarantees easy to operate.
- Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied within 24 hours.
- All your inquiries will be well explained by our experienced staff.
- OEM & ODM, also provide customized service.
- We will keep secret for customer sale area, design ideas, and all other private information.
Become the stage to realize employees’ dreams! Build a happier, more united and more professional team! In order for our shoppers, suppliers, society and ourselves to obtain competitive prices. Our laboratory is now the “National Laboratory for Diesel Turbine Technology”. And we have A qualified R & D staff, complete testing facilities.
We are a professional one-stop rack display solution supplier, offering many good solutions for customers! Any questions, feel free to let me know. Don’t hesitate to contact us, please!