The drive-in rack is the most commonly used one, which provides 100% accessibility and has a good picking efficiency. However, the drive-in rack has a lower storage density and requires more lanes. Usually use 3-5 layers, the shelf height is generally below 10 meters, suitable for general forklift access. The combination can be adjusted arbitrarily, the installation is simple, economical and practical, and the inventory is not restricted by the order of items. According to the width of the shelf access roadway, it is divided into the traditional roadways and narrow roadways.
Drive-in Storage Rack Applications:
Suitable for the assembly line on both sides of the conversion process, and places of assembly-line production, distribution center order picking, goods information management coupled with electronic tags. Widely used in automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical, and electronics industries.
Why Choose Yl-rack?
- Thickness, size, layers, and colors are customized, different sizes and colors are available.
- Single or double sides according to the client’s requirement.
- Different style shelves according to the client’s requirement.
- Direct from the factory guarantee a good price.
- A simple device guarantees easy to operate.
- Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied within 24 hours.
- All your inquiries will be well explained by our experienced staff.
- OEM & ODM, also provide customized service.
- We will keep secret for customer sale area, design ideas, and all other private information.
Become the stage to realize employees’ dreams! Build a happier, more united and more professional team! In order for our shoppers, suppliers, society and ourselves to obtain competitive prices. Our laboratory is now the “National Laboratory for Diesel Turbine Technology”. And we have A qualified R & D staff, complete testing facilities.
We are a professional one-stop rack display solution supplier, offering many good solutions for customers! Any questions, feel free to let me know. Don’t hesitate to contact us, please!