Light Duty Shelf is made of the high-quality cold plate (SPCC) and Q235 steel. The top shelf, bottom shelf is mainly composed of uprights columns, beams, and laminates. The structure is simple and easy to disassemble. It can be adjusted up and down by 50 mm between racks.
Light Duty Shelf Freely Adjustable Height:
The light-duty rack has four laminates, which can be used for loading and unloading goods, and the laminate spacing can be adjusted freely up and down as needed.
1. The butterfly hole design is convenient to adjust the beam up and down, which makes the disassembly and assembly more convenient.
2. The beam increases the bearing capacity.
3. The cross brace and diagonal brace can avoid the deformation caused by the welding of the column.
4. Laminate stiffeners can be used for corrosion and rust prevention by powder painting.
5. Welding floor plate can increase the stability of the light-duty rack.
Why Choose Yl-rack?
- Thickness, size, layers, and colors are customized, different sizes and colors are available.
- Single or double sides according to the client’s requirement.
- Different style shelves according to the client’s requirement.
- Direct from the factory guarantee a good price.
- A simple device guarantees easy to operate.
- Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied within 24 hours.
- All your inquiries will be well explained by our experienced staff.
- OEM & ODM, also provide customized service.
- We will keep secret for customer sale area, design ideas, and all other private information.
Become the stage to realize employees’ dreams! Build a happier, more united and more professional team! In order for our shoppers, suppliers, society and ourselves to obtain competitive prices. Our laboratory is now the “National Laboratory for Diesel Turbine Technology”.? And we have A qualified R & D staff, complete testing facilities.
We are a professional one-stop rack display solution supplier, offering many good solutions for customers! Any questions, feel free to let me know. Don’t hesitate to contact us, please!